A career in IBM Consulting embraces long-term relationships, meaningful impact, and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including IBM Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be supported by mentors and coaches who will encourage you to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and learning opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
【Your Role and Responsibilities】
Data Scientist will work on a variety of research and development projects leveraging multiple analytical techniques (data mining, text mining, and deep learning). Scope of projects will include Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Analytics, and Image/Video Recognition.
Specifically, you will:
• Collaborate with a global Data Science team to develop and implement methodologies
• Work with solution leaders and engineers to ensure understanding of analytical requirements
• Ensure that all algorithms scale and if needed can be executed in real time
Engage with customers to understand their business problems
【Required Technical and Professional Expertise】
The below is only a guideline – if you have transferable skills that can be applied to this role, apply anyway! At IBM, if you have the passion and drive, we will support your learning.
We are looking for entry level candidates with below expertise:
• Statistical Knowledge such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyze data and provide insights
• Experience with large-scale, real-world problems on data science; deep learning modeling experience, such as CNN, RNN, LSTM and frameworks include TensorFlow, Keras
• Demonstrated communication skills; comfortable speaking with scientific and business audiences at all levels of an organization
• Basic understanding of programming language for analytics such as R, Python, Matlab, Scala
• Fresh graduate is welcomed
• No Working Experience is Required
To perform this role, you will demonstrate the following qualities and behaviors:
• Positive attitude, communication, creativity, problem solving, taking ownership
• Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions
• Adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
【Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise】
• Expertise in Machine Learning and Natural Language Process is a plus
• Familiarity with large structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data is a plus
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.