Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Join the global leader in the Security industry as we confront the world’s most challenging cybersecurity problems and protect our customers and the world from emerging cyber threats. Through the intersection of AI, intelligent orchestration, the agility of the cloud and collaboration with each other, we tackle the cybersecurity challenges ahead of us. Be a part of IBM’s rich history of innovation and research to deliver solutions built on the foundation of over 3,500 security patents.This role entails developing creative solutions to solve complex problems. You will work with IBM Security colleagues to support multiple areas of our business. The role will require a combination of skill sets that may include software development and engineering, network and security engineering, business analysis and project management and proposal development.What do we look for in a successful Security Consultant.
- Actively seeks new knowledge and improves skills
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to pick up new technologies and concepts through self-training or with minimal guidance
- Proficient at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- Thrives on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership and adaptability, with willingness to take ownership of any given task or project
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and routing concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of IT Security Fundamentals and general
- Understanding and knowledge of Cloud technology concepts
- Familiarity with common security vulnerabilities and associated concepts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding and/or experience with one or more security tools (e.g. firewalls, IDPS, vulnerability scanner, SIEM, MDR/XDR)
- Understanding and/or experience working with server administration across one or more operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Experience with automation technologies (e.g. Ansible)
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Perl, Bash/Shell)
- Understanding and/or experience with DevOps / DevSecOps practice
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.