A career in IBM Consulting embraces long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including IBM Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll work in our IBM Nearshore Advanced Technical Center, where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
As an Application Developer you’ll participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, and support. You will create software that enables your clients’ hybrid-cloud and AI journeys.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with critical stakeholders in using languages such as Java to develop the necessary specifications for software
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back-end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database.
- Read the design specifications of UML(class diagram/flow diagram) to develop the code to complete the functionalities needed.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality products.
- Testing & automation of new software product features within the CI/CD pipeline
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years working experience as programmer
- Experience in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET, Dapper, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database
- Experience in object programming and project patterns.
- Experience in front-end development using vue.js
- Practical knowledge of using source code management (e.g. git. svn)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience creating highly available, large-scale enterprise applications.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity requirement and communicate effectively.
- Working level in English speaking
Travel Required:Up to 20% or 1 day a week
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.