你就是我們在尋找的 [資深] 全端網頁開發工程師！希望我們的新創團隊成為你理想與事業啟航的起點！
有興趣請填寫此申請表，上傳履歷表，並預約線上面談 👉 APPLY NOW
投履歷與面試前，請先閱讀 📕 READ PRE-INTERVIEW INFO NOW
- 數據庫經驗（如 PostgreSQL，MySQL，MongoDB）
- 測試QC經驗（如 QUnit，Mocha，Jasmine，RSpec）
- 虛擬化經驗（如 Docker，K8S）"
新員工的職位等級由考試決定：Compensation Levels - Monthly
- 高階 全端工程師 I: NTD 120000+ / month
- 高階 全端工程師 II: NTD 160000 + / month
- 高階 全端工程師 III: NTD 200000+ / month
| Job Description
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Full-Stack Engineer:
- We accept candidates with prior experience in languages, as long as they have sufficient experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, GoLang.
2. Our databases are SQL-based
- We use Postgres.
- We use ORMs to manage our databases.
3. Our production infrastructure uses containers, K8, AWS ECS.
4. Our mobile front-end stack is built on ReactNative.
5. Our full stack engineers have a lot of pride in their work, and are motivated by good design. We ask for pixel-perfect front-end work, so we use Figma to test if the front-end is pixel-perfect with the original Figma design.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to: design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
- Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs
- Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
- Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
- Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Building new tools for our internal teams
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Building a new API for our users, or iterate on existing APIs
Troubleshooting and debugging
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
- Debug production issues across services
- Launching daily new market, feature, or product
Full-Stack Development Experience:
1. Information technology, Computer Engineering related background studies.
2. Five or more years of coding experience or internship with a similar job.
4. Experience in Database (PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
5. Experience in QC test (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec).
| Salary Range:
Flexible working hours. Normal hours are not required. Full remote. Performance-based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full-time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
| This job offers you: