您就是我們在尋找的 [外商] UI/UX 網頁和軟體設計師！
有興趣請填寫此申請表，上傳履歷表，並預約線上面談 👉 APPLY NOW
投履歷與面試前，請先閱讀 📕 READ PRE-INTERVIEW INFO NOW
新員工的薪資等級：Compensation Levels - Monthly
| Job Description
Highly proficient in all aspects of the creative process: including sketches, mood boards, wireframes and strategized web pages that drive results.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Senior/Junior UI/UX Web/App Designer:
1. Design Style
- Our product design philosophy is simple, clear UI/UX.
- Showing is more clear than telling, so we included a spreadsheet that contains all of the sites, products that we think have good UI/UX design.
- All of our designers use Figma to design the UI and UX of our products.
- We rely on Figma comments to communicate with our designers asynchronously. PMs will add feedback using Figma comments.
1. UI/UX, App/Web, Design related background studies
2. More than five years of RWD web app web, graphic and visual design-related experience
3. Ability to design web pages, develop pages, and control the progress
4. Maintenance of visual design-related content
5. Familiar with basic front-end web technologies, such as CSS, HTML
6. Website Layout design and understanding of front-end interactive effects and planning functions, with experience in developing RWD design version and cutting version
7. Familiar with Figma/Sketch/Xd and have web pages, graphic design, or other aesthetics related works ready for reference in the interview
8. UI/UX experiences in but not limited to company logo, website, app, user journey design and MVP IA, wire frame, mockups, prototype, user interviews
9. Ability in retouching and editing and layout of administrative documents
10. Platform and image website cutting and maintenance, marketing campaign page cutting
11. Communicate, coordinate, cooperate with relevant personnel and coordinate the execution of the project
| Salary Range
Compensation Levels - Monthly: https://linktr.ee/growaha
*Flexible working hours. Normal hours not required. Full remote. Performance based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
| This job offers you:
1. Flexible time, full-remote work
2. Full-time, fixed term (contract-based) employment, or internships
3. Performance-based rewards and bonus
4. A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinarily passionate about startups
5. Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
6. Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues
7. A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect