【As a City Launcher, your mission:】
．Shaping launch playbook.
．Develop a deep understanding of the market and communicate actionable insights that inform our launch and go-to-market decisions. You will spend time speakin g to locals, industry players, and potential partners, and analyse data to validate your hypotheses.
- Oversee local hiring and onboard new hires: Our markets are only as strong as the people running them. You will spearhead hiring for the local market, establishing our hiring brand from a cold start, and onboard new hires to the company, including the permanent city GM.
- Develop our early operations: You’ll set up our physical presence in the market, establish early vendors, consulting relationships and partnership with other businesses.
- Establish trusted relationships with local industry players: You’ll be the external face of the company in the market, and introduce local industry players and influencers to FunNow.
- Monitor key performance metrics: Once we officially go live in the market, you’ll be responsible for monitoring key metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and digging into root causes to understand and address emerging trends.
- Drive on-the-ground marketing initiatives: As part of the city launch, you’ll partner with marketing to make sure the city hits its goals, and drive any on-the-ground initiatives, including launch events.
- Be an internal champion for your market: you’ll represent the city to our HQ in Taipei and other offices, and agitate when you see things that need solving.