Micron is looking for Information Technology Systems and Software Development Engineers who can apply the appropriate technology to solve complex software challenges. There will be opportunities to demonstrate the use of multiple programming languages, software frameworks and disciplines in your work. We encourage you to experiment with new technologies which will naturally focus on continual learning of the ongoing evolution of Information Technology.
• You will involve in the application lifecycle management for software systems in a highly automated semiconductor manufacturing environment.
• You will join an Agile and DevOps-oriented team and involve being part of Automation implementation, maintain CI/CD pipelines, automation testing, and continuous improvement of the development process.
• Develop a keen understanding of IT and Smart Manufacturing Automation trends and apply the knowledge to participate in technical and business analysis sessions to understand requirements.
• Collaborate with the global IT team from divesting backgrounds and experiences to convert those requirements into effective and efficient technical solutions.
• Serve as IT technical authority within Micron, provide advice and recommendations to senior management on improvements from processes, procedures, and software system development.
• Ensure good quality software releases with detailed software acceptance testing, verification, and end-user training.
• Keep applications software and hardware systems to the most current production releases version by applying updates and patches as required.
• Develop capabilities to prevent unscheduled downtime with systems monitoring to identify and fix abnormalities actively.
• Provide 24x7 escalation support for software issues, with the arrangement (via on-line, on-call… model) when necessary to lead to resolving worldwide case(s).
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent experiences
• Familiar with such as C#/C++ programming, Python, Java, Perl, HTML5, SQL, CI/CD, Container, hybrid app development, front-end framework (Angular or React) and Web API.
• Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to seek important business problems.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills. Bring in your enthusiasm as you will work with a dynamic team to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and dedication.
• Highly adaptable to our fast paced, dynamic and rapidly changing work environment; Response and solve high priority Manufacturing Software Applications problem, as required.
• We are looking for hardworking a highly motivated team member with good software project management skill and had exposure to agile development methodology will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Smart Manufacturing, IIoT and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a plus.
• Experience with big data systems such as Hive, Yarn, Spark, Presto, Kafka, Nifi is a plus.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We accept fresh graduates for this role, so apply now!
台灣美光是美商美光科技(Micron Technology, Inc.)在台子公司，美光科技成立於1978年，是全球前三大記憶體製造商，總部設立於美國愛達荷州波伊西市（Boise），並分別於美國、台灣、日本、新加坡、中國、歐洲等地設有研發設計或製造據點；全球員工超過3萬人。