Scalable was founded with an initial investment of just $2,000. Today, we’re on track to produce more than 25 million shipments across 185 countries. We haven’t taken outside investment and we’re rapidly expanding.
We’re constantly thinking of ways to empower entrepreneurs and lower the barrier to starting a company.
Today, entrepreneurs spend most of their time doing mundane work, from handling chargebacks and optimizing page load speeds to sourcing products and managing shipping partners. Most entrepreneur's hours are spent not on innovation but on operations.
But it shouldn’t have to be this way! The same operational work has been done millions of times before by countless other companies. Why should everyone spend time on the same things?
Scalable aims to abstract away this low-level work. We’re building software and physical infrastructure so entrepreneurs don’t have to. And by doing so, we strive to free entrepreneurs up to be creative; to work on the cutting edge.
- Scalable has never raised funding; our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 5 years.
- Our diverse workforce represents 5 continents.
- Our team has a 50:50 female to male ratio across the entire workforce, including the leadership team.
Silicon Valley benefits & perks