The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 35 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
* Team Leadership
* Hire, Train and Manage a team of regional Collections officers to hit metrics, while promoting a culture of exceptional customer experience
* Report on performance to operations leadership team weekly; create open communication channels that share wins and challenges
* Work with other Operations and Automation teams to continuously improve our collections processes
* Solution driven approach by working closely with product team to further enhance collections portal and introduce new solutions as required
* Monitor, review and assess CSAT to identify areas of opportunity and feedback for collections officers
* Create performance improvement and career development plans for each member of the team
* Manage consumer facing escalations with cross functional teams (e.g. finance, legal, merchant support, customer support etc.)
* Manage external collections agencies, track their performance and negotiate contracts
* 5+ years of relevant work experience, with at least 2 years of experience managing people
* Deep experience in any of the following and are eager to broaden your skills in the others: process improvement, project management, collections
* You enjoy building new processes and optimizing operations from the ground up
* Customer support mindset
* You have experience participating in projects
* You're curious, always learning, and eager to find out the "why".
* You have experience pulling data and using data to influence your decisions
* You have knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk and Google Sheets
ShopBack: For the wins
We offer smart shopping experiences to users across the Asia-Pacific, while helping brands and retailers in the region increase outreach and engage shoppers. We’ve now integrated buy now pay later service hoolah and launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater. With these, we extend our platform’s offerings into financial services, providing shoppers with more convenient payment options.